Mahatma Gandhi’s inspiring thinking on industries combined with my practical experience of 30 years as a BUSINESS MAN has carved the following Basic Convictions in my heart.
- Nobody gets rich through a 9 to 5pm job, the rules are simple, and you want to make money. Get in early before someone else does. It’s not actually that difficult. We will show you how easy it is. “It’s your time to get your share of success” which was previously only enjoyed by big companies? Millionaires made their money by starting these types of businesses. No where can you find an opportunity like these.
- All the dreadful problems appearing nowadays in the world such as unemployment, hunger, exploitation, disparity, pollution, urbanization, war etc. are direct result of heavy and centralized industries.
- Twenty first century is not in the hands of centralized heavy industries. Undercurrent of decentralization has already started; and by beginning of new century, the world will throw away the dogma of industrialization.
- Idea of “Everything under one roof” has become out dated. The process of splitting the bigger factories into small units has already started. Principles of more economic viabilities for bigger units are illusionary. In fact where social cost is considered, bigger units can never be viable.
- Complex giant technology has given rise to complex way of living, due to which greed and selfishness have captured human minds and we have lost the way of happiness. Real happiness is possible only through simple living, which is possible through simple and small technology only. Complicated machinery makes simple thing also complicated.
- World can live in peace and harmony only if we create self sustained societies. Small is possible at every stage, in every industry, in every country. Small is inevitable in every industry related to primary needs of the common masses in every country.
- My Horror
Whenever I see any big factory or industry, I am horrified to look at it, because it looks me as DEMON threatening the extinction of humanity, its culture, its liberty, its freedom etc.
- My Solace
Whenever I see any tiny cottage industry, I am pacified to look at it, because it looks me as GOD’s blessing enriching the life-style of mankind, its culture, its liberty, its freedom etc.